POST TIME: 24 January, 2016 00:00 00 AM
Schoolgirl electrocuted

Schoolgirl electrocuted

Benapole: A schoolgirl died from electrocution at Dohakula village in Bagharpara upazila of Jessore district on Friday night, reports UNB.
The deceased was identified as Nazmin Nahar,14, a class-IX student of Bagharpara High School and daughter of Yunus Ali, a resident of the village. Police said Nazmin came in contact with a live electric wire while she was setting a plug on switch board to run a heater at night. She was rushed to Bagharpara health complex where attending doctors declared her dead.
A UD case was filed in this connection.