Sunday 28 November 2021 ,
Sunday 28 November 2021 ,
Latest News
2 August, 2017 00:00 00 AM
Print

Mother, son electrocuted

Our Correspondent, Tangail

A woman and her son were electrocuted in Bhuapur of Tangail district yesterday.

The deceased were identified as Shirine Akhter, 35, wife of Fazlul Hoque of village Agterilla in Bhuapur upazila of Tangail and her son Selim, 7.

Officer-in-charge of Bhuapur police station AKM Kawser Chowdhury said Selim went to a pond for taking bath at noon and came in contact with a live electric wire. As his mother came to help Selim, she also got electrocuted. After taking to a local hospital, doctors declared them dead.

 

Comments

More Nationwide stories
Monsoon brings windfall for ‘donga’ sellers of Narail The recent spate of heavy rain may have left most people miserable, but one group of traders is rejoicing. It has been a windfall for the ‘donga’ (palm-wood boat) sellers of Narail. People…

Copyright © All right reserved.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman

Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman
Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
....................................................
About Us
....................................................
Contact Us
....................................................
Advertisement
....................................................
Subscription

Powered by : Frog Hosting