Saturday 19 September 2020 ,
Saturday 19 September 2020 ,
Latest News
8 December, 2019 00:00 00 AM
Print

One dies in Ctg fire

UNB, Chattogram

A young man was burnt to death after an electric short-circuit sparked a fire at a house in Paschim Gomdondi in Boalkhali upazila early Saturday. The deceased was identified as Nurul Azim, 30, son of Md Hossain. Kariti Ranjan, officer of Boalkhali fire service station, said the fire broke out at Korban Ali Sowdagor Bari around 12:30am.  On information, two firefighting units from Boalkhali Fire Service rushed to the spot and doused the fire, said the official. “Azim was burnt to death,” he said. Victim’s mother said Azim’s wife could not wake him up when fire engulfed the house. She managed to get out of the burning house with her son.

Comments

Most Viewed
Digital Edition
Archive
SunMonTueWedThuFri Sat
0102030405
06070809101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930

Copyright © All right reserved.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman

Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman
Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
....................................................
About Us
....................................................
Contact Us
....................................................
Advertisement
....................................................
Subscription

Powered by : Frog Hosting