Tuesday 25 June 2019 ,
Tuesday 25 June 2019 ,
Latest News
  • Conduct surveys on road-rail bridges: PM
  • Convince Myanmar to take Rohingyas back: PM to China
  • President seeks Thailand, Brunei’s support for peaceful Rohingya
  • BSMMU conducts first-ever successful liver transplant surgery
  • Pay compensation to Russel in installments: HC to Green Line
  • Ecnec clears 10 projects involving Tk 6,967 cr
  • Rohingya Repatriation: Beijing’s support sought to convince Myanmar
  • RMG workers’ wage payment system to go digital
  • World Cup: Australia set 286 runs target for England
19 March, 2019 11:33:17 AM
Print

Man Utd have no plans to move for Bale

Independent Online Desk
Man Utd have no plans to move for Bale

Manchester United have no plans to move for Gareth Bale if he is made available by Real Madrid in the summer, sources have told ESPN FC.

Bale, 29, is facing an uncertain future at the Bernabeu in the wake of criticism from supporters and the return of Zinedine Zidane as coach.Last week, Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett told ESPN FC that the winger planned to "wait and see" how things go with Zidane's return before deciding on his long-term future.

And earlier this month Barnett said Madrid fans who whistled Bale when he was substituted in the home Clasico defeat to Barcelona were "a disgrace."

Despite being under contract until the end of the 2021-22 season, Wales international Bale has been reported to be a contender to be sold as part of Madrid's efforts to raise funds for a squad rebuild.

The 29-year-old is in Manchester, training with Wales at United's Carrington base ahead of Wednesday's international friendly against Trinidad and Tobago.

But sources said United would not be registering an interest with Real due to the prohibitive cost of signing the player and his age, with their recruitment plans instead set to be focused on young and emerging talent.

United have been long-term admirers of Bale, with former manager Sir Alex Ferguson having attempted to sign him from Southampton in 2007.

David Moyes tried and failed to persuade Bale to join when he left Tottenham for Real in 2013, while the club also attempted to sign him during the reigns of both Louis van Gaal and Jose Mourinho.ESPNFC.

KK

Comments

Poll
Today's Question »
State minister for power Nasrul Hamid yesterday said everyone to have access to electricity by June. Do you think the feat achievable by the timeframe?
 Yes
 No
 No Comment
Yes 49.5%
No 46.5%
No Comment 4.1%
Video
More Sports Stories
Australia set 286 runs target for England  Australia set England a target of 286 runs for the loss of 7 wickets in their World Cup clash at Lord's on Tuesday. Hosts England won the toss and decided to bowl first against defending champs Australia in the 32nd fixture of…

Copyright © All right reserved.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman

Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman
Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
....................................................
About Us
....................................................
Contact Us
....................................................
Advertisement
....................................................
Subscription

Powered by : Frog Hosting