Monday 26 August 2019 ,
Monday 26 August 2019 ,
Latest News
  • 1st invasive cardiac surgery conducted at govt hospital
  • G7 'close to agreeing' help for Amazon fires
  • Prosthetics help Rohingya amputees live with dignity and dream
  • Demand for citizenship, security grows louder
  • Rohingya youth stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
6 August, 2015 00:00 00 AM
Print

CU shuttle train engine catches fire

CU CORRESPONDENT

An engine of a Chittagong University (CU) shuttle train caught fire, originated from short circuit at Sholoshahar railway station under Panchlaish police station in Chittagong yesterday around 2:30pm. None was injured during the incident. Sholoshohor railway station master Shahab Uddin said, “The engine of a Chittagong city-bound shuttle train from the university caught fire. The fire was originated from short circuit. We along with the help of local and the railway staffs douse the fire. None was reportedly injured.”  “The train service was stopped for two trips after the incident”, said Shahab Uddin.

Comments


Copyright © All right reserved.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman

Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Editor : M. Shamsur Rahman
Published by the Editor on behalf of Independent Publications Limited at Media Printers, 446/H, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1215.
Editorial, News & Commercial Offices : Beximco Media Complex, 149-150 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh. GPO Box No. 934, Dhaka-1000.

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
....................................................
About Us
....................................................
Contact Us
....................................................
Advertisement
....................................................
Subscription

Powered by : Frog Hosting